Social Media and Event Coordinators
Social media and events coordinators work with SSC administrators to develop and maintain our social media platforms, and to plan and staff on-campus and off-campus events.
Social Media and Event Coordinators earn $12/hour, and typically work 5-8 hours per week; the hours are flexible and can be scheduled around other obligations.
Who can apply:
All undergraduate students are eligible to apply. We particularly welcome applicant who
- have previous experience with managing social media, and/or event planning
- have experience with advertising and branding campaigns
- have skills in video editing, photography, UX/web design, and/or graphic design
- are passionate about talking to and learning about other people from other cultures
- can attend events on Friday afternoons and/or can attend off-campus events
How to apply:
Submit the following materials (by email attachment) to Liz Ursell
- Cover letter
Current openings and application deadlines:
Videographer position open. Accepting applications for fall 2019 until Wednesday, April 17th.