The advanced skills gained from a graduate degree in the College of Liberal Arts are highly relevant in today’s rapidly evolving world. You will form expertise through rigorous coursework and research to meet your professional and personal goals.
Upon completing their PhD in Sociology, Temple students often pursue careers in academia as professors and researchers, in social services and sciences, healthcare and government.
Recent alumni have secured the following opportunities.
- Assistant prosecutor at the Hudson County Prosecutor’s Office
- Data manager at Clarifi
- Patient access representative at St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Program associate at Education Communities for Parenting
- Research analyst at the Philadelphia Workforce Investment Board
- Teen education coordinator at Kingsbridge Heights Community Center
- Therapeutic staff support at Foundations Behavioral Health