The Public Health Preparedness and Response Certificate (Graduate) is a 12-credit graduate certificate offered completely online.
Other optional courses comprising the curriculum include the following.
- Communication and Public Health
- Dynamics of Health, Health Care, and Health Systems
- Epidemiology of HIV/AIDS
- Genomics and Infectious Disease Dynamics
- GIS for Health Data Analysis
- Health Communication
- Infectious Disease Epidemiology
- Privacy and Security: Protecting Healthcare Data
- Public Health Policy and Legal Issues