How to Apply
To apply to the Doctor of Pharmacy Program, submit the application through PharmCAS along with the $60 online application fee.
Through PharmCAS, you will submit most of your standard application information and materials. You will need easy access to
- academic course history.
- biographical data.
- extracurricular acitivities.
- transcripts from post-secondary institutions attended. Official transcripts should be unopened, bear the school’s seal and be sent directly to PharmCAS.
- personal statement about your interest in the program and career aspirations.
- Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT) scores. Include your PCAT CID on the application and request your official scores to be sent to PharmCAS code 104.
- two letters of refence from one pre-health advisor and one other faculty advisor or professor. They should be sent directly from the referrer to PharmCAS.
- work experience.
You will need to electronically submit the School of Pharmacy's supplemental application. In order to gain access to the online application, you must first acquire a PharmCas number. An additional non-refundable $50.00 supplemental application fee is required.