Pharmaceutical Labeling, Advertising and Promotions Post-Master’s Graduate Certificate
Gain deep and valuable expertise in the regulatory environment surrounding package inserts, promotional materials, and the $30 billion direct-to-consumer pharmaceutical advertising industry with the Post-Master's certificate in Pharmaceutical Labeling, Advertising and Promotions. Designed for graduates of Temple's Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance (RAQA) master's program, this certificate is ideal for pharmaceutical marketing and compliance professionals who want to bring unparalleled insight to their work.
The post-master's certificate in Labeling, Advertising, and Promotions hones your mastery of this critical industry segment—beyond your master’s degree—with course material that studies global regulations covering
- labeling development,
- OTC product promotions, as well as
- dietary supplements, botanicals and nutraceuticals marketing.
This unique certification is the first specialized academic certificate to focus on regulations governing labeling, advertising, and promotions in the pharmaceutical and related industries.
Classes & Curriculum
All courses for the Pharmaceutical Labeling, Advertising and Promotions Post-Master’s Graduate Certificate take place at Temple’s Fort Washington location. While some courses are available online, most take place in person at night and on weekends to accommodate your schedule.
The post-master’s certificate program comprises two required courses and two elective courses to meet the 12-credit hour requirement. The required courses are
- Requirements in Products Labeling and Advertising, and
- Advanced Topics: Regulation of Advertising and Promotions.
You’ll choose from multiple elective course options, including
- Advanced Topics in Labeling Development,
- Global Labeling Regulation,
- Regulation of Dietary Supplements, Botanicals and Nutraceuticals, and
- Regulation of Non-Prescription Healthcare Products.
Related Graduate Degrees
- Global Clinical and Pharmacovigilance MS
- Pharmaceutical and Regulatory Sciences MS [ed. note: link to come]
- Pharmaceutical Sciences MS
- Pharmaceutical Sciences PhD
- Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance MS
- Scientific Writing PSM (College of Science and Technology)
Related Graduate Certificates
- Advanced Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing and Regulatory Affairs
- Biosimilars and Generic Drugs
- Clinical Trial Management
- Drug Development
- Food Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance
- Global Pharmacovigilance: Benefit-Risk Management
- Medical Device
- Sterile Process Manufacturing
- Scientific Writing (College of Science and Technology)
The Pharmaceutical Labeling, Advertising and Promotions Graduate Certificate is ideal for those who are currently seeking or working in professional careers including
- clinical supplies project management,
- clinical packaging operations management,
- global labeling management,
- labeling and packaging,
- material operations biotechnology,
- medical writing,
- packaging strategy and
- regulatory affairs.