Labs & Research Centers
You will have many opportunities to work with Occupational Therapy faculty members and perform cutting-edge research in the field. The following list contains primary areas of research and associated faculty members.
- accessibility in medical devices and rehabilitation robotics interventions (Rochelle Mendonca)
- arts accessibility and inclusion (Roger Ideishi)
- community participation for individuals with autism spectrum disorders (Beth Pfeiffer)
- cultural and linguistic diversity among families of children with autism (Roger Ideishi)
- measurement in rehabilitation sciences
- trauma informed care (Amy Lynch)
The program is housed in a brand new building with updated technology including an Activities of Daily Living suite, which will allow graduate students to gain practice within a simulated home environment.