This degree is offered by the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences at Temple’s College of Public Health. Faculty research emphases within the department include
- accessibility in medical devices and rehabilitation robotics interventions;
- arts accessibility and inclusion;
- community participation for individuals with autism spectrum disorders;
- cultural and linguistic diversity among families of children with autism;
- measurement in rehabilitation sciences, focusing on pediatrics and home/community-based services; and
- trauma-informed care.