Fee: $60 for the online application.
To apply, you must have the equivalent of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
Recommendations: You’ll need two letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to your potential for graduate study. At least one should be from a faculty member who is familiar with your academic abilities. Each recommender should fill out the form found under the Letters of Reference section of the bulletin.
Goals statement: Write a one-page statement articulating why you want to attend the Neuromotor Science MS program at Temple. State your career goals and research interests.
GRE score: Your score must be from the past five years.
- Verbal and quantitative sections: at or above the 50th percentile
- Writing section: four or higher
TOEFL score (if needed)Minimum 88 iBT or 575 PBT
If your TOEFL score is lower than the minimum stated above, you might be required to take an English skills course during your first term. See all international graduate applicant requirements.
- Résumé or CV: Submit a current one with your application materials.
- Interview: An interview may take place in person or through technology if costs prohibit you from traveling to Temple.
- Transcript: Submit official transcripts from all the accredited educational institutions you’ve attended. International students should have their transcripts reviewed by a U.S. credentialing agency for verification.