The flexible curriculum and format options comprising the Maternal and Child Health Certificate (Graduate) allow interested students to tailor the program to meet their individual training needs and interests.
Other optional courses comprising the Maternal and Child Health Certificate curriculum include the following.
- Advanced Human Behavior and the Social Environment - Gender and Sexuality through the Lifespan
- Cancer Epidemiology
- Environmental Epidemiology
- Health Promotion in Vulnerable Populations
- Nutrition in the Life Cycle
- Play and Pediatric Development
- Policy on Families and Children