The Master of Science in Kinesiology program offers in-person classes for an optimal learning environment. The curriculum varies depending on your concentration.
Athletic Training Concentration
Core and elective courses for this 36-credit hour concentration may include
- Biomechanical Skeletal Tissue,
- Orthopedics in Athletic Training/Sports Medicine, and
- Rehabilitation Methods and Techniques for Sports-Related Injuries.
Integrative Exercise Physiology Concentration
Core and elective courses for this 30-credit hour concentration may include
- Cardiovascular Exercise Physiology,
- Cellular Adaptation to Exercise, and
- Exercise and Aging.