Athletic Training Program Accreditation
The Temple University Athletic Training program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training (CAATE).
Program Aggregate Data
Within the past three years, the program has achieved
- 95% graduation rate within 2 years.
- 95% retention rate.
- 100% of students have received programmatic financial support through
- graduate assistantships in Temple’s Athletics and Campus Recreation divisions and local high schools; and
- teaching assistantships in the Department of Kinesiology.
- 100% of program graduates have gained employment in athletic training or a related field.
- Employment settings include high schools, colleges, clinics and hospitals; the military; physician extender positions; and entrance into doctoral programs.
Within the past five years,
- 100% of graduates completed and defended a master’s research project.
- 100% of graduates presented at the college, local, state and/or national level.
- 20 publications appeared in peer-reviewed journals.
- Critically evaluate research evidence.
- Create and complete a research project.
- Present and defend results of an independent research project.
- Demonstrate professional skills in clinical practice by attending and/or presenting at local, state or national conferences.
- Discuss advanced concepts in brain injury and sensorimotor control systems.