Internships & Opportunities
MPH students engage in sustained fieldwork placements and may choose from more than 175 community partners in Philadelphia and its surrounding communities. Placements include nonprofit agencies, public health organizations and social work centers, such as Prevention Point Philadelphia.
Exchange practical knowledge and expertise with fellow students who come from a variety of professional backgrounds. Students in the MPH have worked at organizations like
- Center Volunteers in Medicine,
- Hunter McGuire Medical Center and
- MSI International.
You’ll find Epidemiology MPH graduates
- conducting disease surveillance in government public health agencies;
- designing and running screening programs and other preventative health services; and
- directing community demonstration and clinical trials research.