Internships & Opportunities
MPH students engage in sustained fieldwork placements, choosing from more than 175 community partners in Philadelphia and its surrounding communities. Placements include nonprofit agencies, public health organizations and social work centers, such as Prevention Point.
Exchange practical knowledge and expertise with fellow students who come from a variety of professional backgrounds. Students in the MPH have worked at organizations like
- Habitat for Humanity,
- Philadelphia Health Management Corporation and
Graduates from the program have obtained positions as
- environmental health researchers,
- health trainers and communications officers,
- municipal, state or federal environmental health officers,
- onsite environmental health technicians or managers,
- program managers or consultants, and
- risk analysts.