Your undergraduate degree should be in a clinical or basic science; proficiency in statistics and basic clinical medicine is highly desired.
- Recommendations: Submit three letters from evaluators—preferably college/university faculty members—who can provide insight into the applicant’s academic abilities and comment on the applicant’s aptitude for graduate study, particularly as related to translational research.
- Prerequisites: The program strongly recommends that you be proficient in statistics and basic clinical medicine.
- Goals Statement: Submit a clearly written statement of no more than 750 words that covers your significant research and/or academic achievements, and the relationship between your research interests and your career aspirations in clinical medicine and/or translational research.
- GRE: Minimum scores: 153 verbal and 144 quantitative (If you hold a terminal degree from an accredited institution, you may request to waive the GRE.)
- Professional résumé or CV: Submit a current copy with your application materials.
- Interview: An interview might be required.
additional requirements for international students
TOEFL score: A minimum 79 iBT or 550 PBT is required. See all international graduate applicant requirements.