In addition to a completed application, prospective doctoral students must also supply the following supporting materials.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from every college and university you have attended. Request a transcript from Temple University.
- Letters of Recommendation: Contact information for references may be submitted through the online Application Portal. References may then complete our electronic form or upload their own letters of recommendation.
- Essays: The first essay should address the applicant’s goals and motivations for pursuing the Executive DBA degree, as well as detail his or her general areas of research interest. The second essay should describe the applicant’s plans to balance the time commitment required of the program (about 15 hours per week) with their work schedule and other demands.
- Interview: Candidates may be interviewed after submission of their application. Interviews may occur in person or through video conference. If an interview is scheduled, on-site interviews are strongly recommended so that applicants can visit Temple University and the Fox School to tour the facilities and meet the Executive DBA faculty.
Because of the nature of the Executive DBA and the level of experience required of applicants, the GMAT or GRE is not required. Applicants may submit standardized test scores if they choose.