Careers, Internships & Opportunities
The Applied Biostatistics MPH qualifies you to enter the field as a researcher or a statistician in a variety of clinical, commercial, government, higher education or nonprofit settings.
All students in the Applied Biostatistics MPH program are required to complete major-related fieldwork—which could include analyzing a data set, calculating health risk factors, designing a study and more—through an internship with a public health agency or under faculty supervision. The college is affiliated with more than 150 community health organizations, including
- Chinatown Medical Services,
- Pennsylvania Department of Health,
- Philadelphia Public Health Department,
- Public Health Management Corporation,
- Temple University Health System and numerous other community health agencies.