College of Liberal Arts Student Scholarships and Awards
In addition to university scholarships and financial aid, the College of Liberal Arts offers more than 100 college and departmental awards and scholarships.
The following are just a few of the scholarships available to College of Liberal Arts students.
- The Donald Parsons Endowed Scholarship is awarded to an outstanding College of Liberal Arts student in any year who demonstrates financial need.
- The Ellen Stover Northup Award in International Studies is a need-based scholarship awarded to outstanding College of Liberal Arts students to assist with the costs of studying abroad for one semester, with preference given to students studying abroad for the first time.
- The James H. Glackin Scholarship is a need-based scholarship for first-year students who exhibit academic achievement in the College of Liberal Arts.
- The Jane D. Mackler Scholarship is awarded to first-year, sophomore and junior students who demonstrate academic achievement and financial need.
- The Marie Rittenhouse Masters Scholarship is awarded to College of Liberal Arts students who graduated from the Philadelphia public school system and demonstrate academic achievement.
- The Nadia Kravchenko Award is given to a non-traditional College of Liberal Arts student pursuing his or her bachelor’s degree.