To better encourage and facilitate transfer admission from other colleges to Temple University, Temple and these colleges have established articulation agreements with one another.
Dual Admissions Agreements
Dual Admissions agreements conditionally admit students to Temple at the same time they are admitted to a community college, and provide the opportunity for merit scholarships to Temple for eligible students. Interested students must enroll in the Dual Admissions program before completing 30 credits, including any colleges previously attended. Students are then admitted to Temple upon attaining their associate's degrees at the community college.
GenEd-to-GenEd, and Core-to-Core Transfer Agreements
GenEd-to-GenEd, and Core-to-Core Transfer agreements accept — upon Temple evaluation and approval — the general education requirements of approved associate degrees in lieu of most of Temple's Core or GenEd requirements.
These are agreements between Temple's academic schools and/or departments and other two-year institutions that provide accurate curricular information for prospective transfer students and their academic advisors by lining up associate degree requirements and baccalaureate requirements. The agreements indicate which courses students should take during their associate program in order to be prepared for the Temple baccalaureate program into which they wish to transfer.
Transfer students interested in other majors at Temple should refer to the current Undergraduate Bulletin for course information and a suggested Semester-by-Semester Plan.
Transfer Agreement Institutions
- Ajman University of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates
- Atlantic Cape Community College
- Bermuda College
- Bucks County Community College
- Rowan College at Burlington County
- Camden County College
- Centre Etude Franco-Americain de Management
- College of Micronesia-FSM
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Cumberland County College
- Delaware County Community College
- Rowan College at Gloucester County
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Lackawanna College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Longwood Gardens
- Luzerne County Community College
- Manor College
- Mercer County College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Northampton Community College
- Ocean County College
- Reading Area Community College
- Valencia College
- Valley Forge Military College
Institutions that are interested in establishing a transfer agreement with Temple University, please contact:
Associate Vice Provost for Undergraduate Studies