Temple University

Applying to Temple

Re-Admissions Process

If you have attended Temple in the past year(s), and you are interested in returning to Temple, you will need to contact the advising office in the school or college that you want to enroll in. Please note: If you matriculated at the university, you cannot re-apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. If your re-enrollment application is approved, you will follow Temple's new General Education program as well as the school or college and major requirements in place during the semester of your re-enroll in, after your re-enrollment application has been approved.

To find out how to re-enroll and to get general information on what your new requirements will be, please contact the veterans contact person in the school or college you want to enroll in at http://www.temple.edu/veterans/about/contact_us.asp.

You can find the Temple re-enrollment application at http://www.temple.edu/vpus/documents/request_to_reenroll.pdf.