Applying to Temple
Veterans and military service members who are interested in pursuing a degree at Temple must meet undergraduate or graduate admissions requirements to gain admittance to a degree program.
Undergraduate Admissions Information
Graduate Admissions Information
Important Information You Need To Know About Using Your Educational Benefits:
- Verify your eligibility for benefits with the VA.
- Complete the admissions process for Temple University.
- Once you have been accepted to a degree program at Temple, bring in your Certification of Eligibility (COE) or Benefits Award Letter from VA, along with your class roster to the Veteran's Certifying Officer located in the Registrar's Office at Temple.
- Keep your address and email address current with your school Certifying Official.
- Keep your direct deposit information current with the VA. Update direct deposit information on WAVE or call 1.877.838.2778.
2012-2013 Tuition Rate Schedule