Submitting a Creative Services Work Request
All requests for design and printing are initiated through TUmarketplace.
Each job requires a separate requisition.
You must fill in all the fields required by TUmarketplace. Please follow the instructions provided by Purchasing during training.
- Log into TUportal and choose TUmarketplace from the list of TUapplications.
- Click the forms button.
- In the left navigation frame, click on "Shared" and "Organization Forms."
- From the list of forms, choose either "Creative Services Design and Printing Request" or "Creative Services Design Only Request."
- Complete all open fields in the form. For the Commodity Code, use 82121500. For Packaging, use 1 LO (for Lot). It is critical that your estimated cost or budget be high enough to cover the cost of the job to insure that the requisition flows through the appropriate approval channels.
- When form is complete, choose "Add and go to Cart" from your available actions at the top right.
NOTE: We cannot begin work on a job until we have received your requisition. You can check the status of your request under PR Approvals.
For questions about submitting requisitions to Creative Services, please contact Mary Ann Fong by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (215) 204-4407.
For questions about the online requisition process, please contact Theresa Burt, director of Purchasing, at (215) 204-2680.