» About TUsecure
» Password Requirements
» Password Tips
» Mobile Device Passwords
» Systems Using TUsecure
» Announcement Archive
» Contact Us
1. On the home screen, touch the Settings icon.
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Select your Temple e-mail account.
4. Enter your new password.
5. Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
- If you use the Exchange e-mail service you don't need to do anything. Your password will be automatically updated.
- If you use TUmail, you will need to change the password on your Blackberry. To do this follow the steps below:
- Go to the Blackberry Internet Service web site.
- Enter your account username and password..
Note: If you do not know your username and password, contact the Computer Services Help Desk at 215-204-8000.
- In the left pane, click on Email Accounts.
- Click on the Edit icon to the right of your e-mail address.
- Delete the existing password and type the new password.
- Click on Save.
- Click on Log Out.
The first time ActiveSync attempts to synchronize your mobile device with your PC, you will be prompted on your device to enter a password.
Please enter your TUsecure password at this time. Also make sure Save Password is selected.
You will need to update your VersaMail password as follows:
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Account Setup.
- Tap the name of the account you want to edit. Then tap Edit.
- Tap Next.
- Tap the Password box, and enter your new password. The Password box displays the word "Assigned" to indicate that a password has been entered.
- Tap Next, and then Next again, and then tap Done.