The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Temple University is a lifelong learning academy where people 50 years and older attend classes and pursue the joy of learning without the traditional academic requirements of tests and grades. All classes are held during the day in Center City Philadelphia.


OLLI at Temple is unique among educational programs in that 60% of its courses are “walk-in.” You do not have to inform the program that you plan to attend a walk-in course, nor do you have to stick with it the entire semester. The remaining 40% of our courses require registration in which regular attendance is expected.




OLLI Membership for the 2016-2017 school year is full. Currently, we cannot accept additional members. We encourage you to join our member wait list.To do so, please visit noncredit.temple.edu/olli and scroll to the bottom section titled 'Courses'.


Individuals who were members this past year 2015/2016 may add themselves through the OLLI0000 - Current Member Enrollment course; other individuals may add themselves through the OLLI3000 - New Member Enrollment course. By joining this wait list, you will be the first to hear if spots open up this year as well as when to enroll for next year. We apologize we cannot accommodate you at this time.



Temple Giving button



Link to Penn's Village webpage . www.pennsvillage.org