The Gold Book - 2013 Edition
Understanding the Office of Intellectual Disability Programs in Pennsylvania: Intellectual Disability and Autism Services, "The Gold Book" is the revised and updated manual that introduces you to the Intellectual Disabilities system and Autism Services. You'll learn how to register, what the waivers are, different service models and what to do if you have a problem. Also featured: commonly needed forms, lists of resources, contacts, and advocacy organizations, and a glossary of terms.
DOWNLOAD - Understanding the Office of Developmental Programs in Pennsylvania: Intellectual Disability and Autism Services:
Word: 1.38MB | PDF: 4.15MB
NOTE: These are large files. High-speed Internet connection recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions (faqs)
- How Do I Register with the Intellectual Disabilities System? - download printable pdf (484kb)
- What is the Supports Intensity Scale and PA Plus (SIS and PA Plus)?
- FAQ 1: PUNS, Prioritization of Urgency of Need for Services
- FAQ 2: ODP Waivers
- FAQ 3: Dispute Resolution and Fair Hearings
- FAQ 4: How Do I Choose a Provider for the Supports I Need?
- FAQ 5: Participant-Directed Services
The Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) sets policy and guidelines for the County and Regional Offices to administer and implement the ID/MR programs. These policies are published and distributed through Bulletins issued by the State Office. ODP also publishes Informational Packets to communicate changes in policy and procedure.
- List of Current Bulletins
- Bulletins, Draft Versions, Open for Public Comment*
- Bulletins, Archive of Obsolete Bulletins
- ODP Informational Packets and Memos