- 2, 6pm - 7:30pm: Tasting Freedom authors Daniel Biddle and Murray Dubin will speak at the Penn Book Center 130 S. 34th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6304
- 2, 7pm: Sesqui!: Greed, Graft, and the Forgotten World's Fair of 1926 author Thomas H. Keels will speak at the Tredyffrin Public Library 532 Upper Gulph Road, Strafford PA 19087.
- 6, 11-11:50am: Undocumented Fears author Jamie Longazel will speak as part of the Liberal Arts Symposium at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, MCHS 2303, Bloomsburg, PA.
- 11, 5:30pm - 6:30pm: Knowledge for Social Change authors will speak at the Penn Book Center Penn Bookstore Events Room, 3601 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA.
- 13, 2pm - 3:30pm: Challenging Perspectives on Street-Based Sex Work co-editors Corey Shdaimah, Chrysanthi Leon, and chapter author Linda Muraresku will participate in a roundtable discussion with Temple University Criminal Justice and Social Work students Location: Tech Center Room 111, Philadelphia, PA
- 14, 12:30 pm -1:45 pm: Philadelphia: A Brief History author Roger D. Simon is the plenary speaker at the Pennsylvania Historical Association conference, held in the Platform Lounge at the Radisson Lackawanna Station, Scranton, PA. There will be a book signing to follow the lunchtime talk.
- 17: Against the Deportation Terror author Rachel Buff will give a talk on her new book at NYU in the Tamiment Library and Robert F. Wagner Labor Archives, 70 Washington Square S, New York, NY 10012.
- 26: Knowledge for Social Change author Ira Harkavy will sign books at the opening reception of the Anchor Institutions Task Force's annual conference in New York City, NY.
- 28-29: Boathouse Row author Dotty Brown will
sign books at the Head of the Schuylkill Regatta, Philadelphia, PA.