- 8: From 5:30-8:30PM, Still Philadelphia author Frederic Miller will be honored at the annual Miller Lecture at the Philadelphia History Museum, 15 S. 7th St., Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- 17: At 1:45PM, Edward Berger, author of Softly, with Feeling, will be presenting at the Association of Recorded Sound Collections Conference in Chapel Hill, NC.
- 22-26: Frankie Manning co-author Frankie Manning's 100th birthday will be celebrated by a centennial event that coincides with World Lindy Hop Day in New York, NY.
- 22: Softly, with Feeling author Edward Berger will be speaking about and signing copies of his book at the National Jazz Museum in Harlem, in New York City, NY.
- 28-31: Lynette Chua, author of Mobilizing Gay Singapore will be attending the Law and Society Conference in Minneapolis, MN.
- 31: Transnationalizing Viet Nam author Kieu-Linh Valverde will be speaking at The Power of Youth, Writing and the Internet conference at San Jose State University in San Jose, CA.