- 1: From 10AM to 3PM, Natalie Byfield, author of Savage Portrayals, will be celebrated at the Herstory Writers Workshop at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation at Shelter Rock in Manhasset, NY.
- 5: At 2PM, Dominican Baseball author Alan Klein will be appearing at the University of Texas at Austin, in Austin, TX.
- 6-9: Justin Gifford, author of Pimping Fictions, will be attending the Society for the Study of Multi-Ethnic Literature of the United States conference in Oklahoma City, OK.
- 7: From 11:05-11:20AM, Jesus, Jobs, and Justice author Bettye Collier-Thomas will be speaking on WURD 900AM.
- 7: From 7-8:30PM, Murray Dubin and Dan Biddle, authors of Tasting Freedom, will be speaking as part of National History Day at the Chester County Historical Society, 301 Westtown Road, Suite 080, West Chester, PA.
- 12: From 6:30-8:30PM, The Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts will be hosting a celebration for the release of Jane Golden's Philadelphia Mural Arts @ 30 at the Samuel M.V. Hamilton Building.
- 13: At 6PM, Sex and the Founding Fathers author Thomas Foster will be reading from and signing copies of his book at the Barnes and Noble at the DePaul Center at the University of Chicago, in Chicago, IL.
- 14-16: Mark Vail, author of Recasting Welfare Capitalism, will be attending the Council for European Studies International Conference in Washington, DC.
- 17: At 4:30PM, Savage Portrayals author Natalie Byfield will be giving a lecture and signing copies of her book at the Library Auditorium at the College of New Jersey, in Ewing, NJ.
- 19-23: Pamela Thoma, author of Asian American Women's Popular Literature, will be attending the Society for Cinema & Media Studies conference in Seattle, WA.
- 20: At 6PM, Never Easy, Never Pretty author Dean Bartoli Smith will be speaking as part of the Sports Stories event at the Twentieth Virginia Festival of the Book at the City Council Chambers in Charlottesville, VA.
- 25: At 7:30PM, Jane Golden and David Updike, authors of Philadelphia Mural Arts @ 30, will be speaking at the Free Library of Philadelphia's Central Library, 1901 Vine St., Pihladelphia, PA 19103.
- 27: From 6-7PM, Philadelphia Mural Arts @ 30 authors Jane Golden and David Updike will be speaking and signing copies of their book at the Barnes & Noble at the University of Pennsylvania, 3601 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA.