Students to receive electronic bills beginning Summer I
In keeping with its commitment to continually improve our level of customer service, the Bursar’s Office has announced electronic billing for students, starting with the Summer I semester.
By accessing bills electronically, students will have more time to review and pay it before the due date. Timely payment automatically confirms students’ registration and avoids late payment fees.
In addition, the electronic bill will have a cleaner, easier-to-read format than the current paper bills. The Bursar’s Office’s current payment options are not changing. Students can still pay bills electronically via TUpay, by mail or in person at all Bursar’s Office locations.
During Summer I and Summer II, electronic bills and paper bills will be issued concurrently. Beginning with the fall 2006 semester, electronic billing will be the sole method for providing bills to all Temple University students.
Here’s how it works: You will receive an e-mail notification when your electronic bill is issued. The e-mail will be sent to your official Temple University e-mail account. If you do not know your accessnet username or password to access your e-mail account, contact the Help Desk at 215-204-8000.
You access your e-bill as follows:
• Log in to OWLnet by entering either your accessnet username and password or your TUid and pin number.
• From the OWLnet homepage, select “Connect to TUpay to View your Bill and/or Make a Payment.”
• In TUpay, select “View Accounts” from the menu on the left to view your most recent bill.
You can authorize payers (parents, guardians, spouses, third parties or others) to view and/or pay your e-bills.
To create an authorized payer:
• In TUpay, select “Authorized Payers” from the menu on the left and create a username and password for the payer.
• Include the authorized payer’s e-mail address to ensure she or he will receive an e-mail notification when e-bills are issued.
Authorized payers can view and/or pay your bill as follows:
• Go to TUpay at http://tupay.temple.edu, select “Authorized Payer” and enter user name and password.
• In TUpay, select “View Accounts” from the menu on the left to view the most recent bill.
For more information about e-billing, go to www.temple.edu/bursar/about/E-billingFAQs.htm.