Copyright © , Temple University. All rights reserved.
July 10 - July 28 2017
Residential and Commuter Program Fees
- Non-Refundable Application Fee $55.00: Waived until March 18th!
- Residential - $3,995 (includes 3 credit course, room and board, meals, leadership training, evening activities, Saturday excursions, Sunday activity day, weekday field trips)
- Non-Residential with trips- $2,495 (includes 3 credit course, lunch, leadership training, Saturday excursions, weekday field trips)
- Non-Residential - $1,795 (includes 3 credit course, lunch, leadership training, weekday field trips)
*Non-residential students will be provided with lunch only.
Program Fees Do Not Include:
- Non-refundable application fee ($55 fee)
- Transportation to and from campus (varies)
- Individual laundry expense (varies)
- Personal spending money ($50 a week recommended)
- Books* for selected courses
- Optional activities may require extra fees.
* Books will be available for purchase in the campus bookstore if not purchased in advance.
Earn a Temple Scholarship
If you complete the college course successfully and later enroll at Temple as a first-time, full-time freshman, you will receive a $4,000 tuition grant ($1,000 per year for four years), as long as you maintain a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 3.0, continuous enrollment and full-time status.