Copyright © , Temple University. All rights reserved.
Temple's package price for the Summer Owls Leadership Experience includes for a three-credit university course, workshops, lodging, a meal plan, weekday field trips and weekend activities. Textbook costs and airport transportation are not included. Some optional activities may require extra fees. Students might want to bring extra spending money (about $50 per week) for incidental expenses such as gifts, Temple memorabilia, snacks and toiletries.
Dates: July 11 - July 29
Take charge of your Temple experience! Review pricing information and choose the program that best fits your summer academic goals!
Three Weeks Program/ For Credit courses
- Residential - $3,995 (includes lodging, meals, weekday field trips, and supervised weekend activities)
- Non-Residential - $2,495 (includes lunch, weekday field trips and supervised weekend activities)
- Non-Residential - $1,795 (includes lunch, weekday field trips, with no weekend activities)
One Week Program/ Not for Credit courses
- Residential - $1,500 (includes lodging, meals, field trips, and supervised weekend activities)
- Non-Residential - $750 (includes lunch, weekday field trips, with no weekend activities)
Earn a Temple Scholarship
When enrolling in the 3 weeks, for credit program option
If you complete the college course successfully and later enroll at Temple as a first-time, full-time freshman, you will receive a $4,000 tuition grant ($1,000 per year for four years), as long as you maintain a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 3.0, continuous enrollment and full-time status.