1. Is there on-campus housing?
Yes, there is on-campus housing on 8th and Race Street. Please call (215) 625-5446 for more information.
2. Do you need a car?
You don't need a car. There is a Temple Shuttle that picks you up directly in front of the podiatry campus and takes you to the main Temple campus every hour. There are many modes of transportation, such as SEPTA. Also, there is a program called Philly Ride Share. You can get more information at phillyrideshare.org.
Annual inspections (and repairs) can be performed a few blocks away from campus at:
Kens Automotive Inc - 10th & Callowhill Streets, 341 N 10th Street, Philadelphia, PA - (215) 829-9898
3. Are there places to eat around the podiatry campus?
Yes! We are located in the heart of Chinatown and minutes away from Old City. Here is a list of some favorite places to eat around campus:
4. Are there nice restaurants I can take my friends/family to while they are visiting?
Yes! Here is a list of some Philly favs:
5. How is the class schedule the first year? Second year? Third year?
Please visit our calendar page. There is a live class schedule for the first, second, and third year class on the class calander.
6. When do students begin clinic?
Clinical exposure begins during the end of the second year at TUSPM. However, clinic officially begins in June for new third year students.
7. When do students take boards?
If you don't see you question here, email us @ email@example.com.
This site was last updated 08/03/08