Student Health Services Logo

Student Health Login

TROUBLE LOGGING IN? CLICK HERE

Student Health Services Building

Main Campus Hours
1810 Liacouras Walk, 4th floor
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Phone: (215) 204-7500
Fax: (215) 204-4660

Walk-In Hours End at 4:00pm (Mon.-Fri.)

Monday 8:30am-5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am-7:30pm
Wednesday 10am-7:30pm
Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm
Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm
Sunday Closed

Click here for HSC and Ambler Locations and Hours.

 

2016-2017 FLU SHOTS ARE AVAILABLE

2016-17 flu shots are now available. You can call or go on-line to schedule an appointment. There will be walk in clinics scheduled throughout the Fall Semester 2016.

Upon presentation of a current TUid, all Temple University Students may receive a FREE flu shot. 

If you cannot make a flu shot clinic, you can also go to My Online Student Health to schedule an appointment online or you can call (215) 204-7500 to schedule an appointment. 

ZIKA VIRUS

In May 2015, the World Health Organization reported the first local transmission of Zika virus in the Western Hemisphere. 

Zika virus is spread to people through mosquito bites.  Some 80 percent of those infected will never know they were infected as they will have no symptoms. The other 20 percent will have mild self-limiting symptoms, such as fever, rash, joint pain or conjunctivitis.  Symptoms typically begin two to seven days after being bitten by an infected mosquito and lasting from several days to a week.  Severe disease requiring hospitalization is uncommon. 

- CLICK FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -

IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS

There are two mandatory Student Health requirements for certain groups of students:

1.) HOUSING Students who will be living in the residence halls are required to have the meningitis vaccine. The vaccine can be declined, but the student has to complete an online certification form.

2.) INTERNATIONAL Students who are citizens of countries with a high rate of tuberculosis, including China. These students are required to be screened for tuberculosis.

- CLICK FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -

ABOUT SHS | CONTACT US | DISCLAIMER

For questions or comments concerning the website please e-mail: SHSWebmaster@temple.edu
© 2013 Temple University