For additional information on the flu vaccine, please click here.
We are pleased to announce that seasonal flu vaccinations are now available for all University Students.
Upon presentation of a current TUid, all Temple University Students may receive a FREE flu shot.
You can go to My Online Student Health to schedule an appointment online or you can call (215) 204-7500 to schedule an appointment.
Directions for My Online Student Health:
- Logon to My Online Student Health with your accessnet username and password (these are the same credentials you use to log into your Temple Email account)
- Choose New Appointment, then choose the date or range of dates (advanced search) that suites your availability.
- For Main campus appointments, choosed the Main clinic. For HSC and Ambler, choose an RN clinic at the Campus where you want to receive the flu shot (i.e. RN @ HSC Campus)
- Choose the Reason "Flu Shot", then click Search.
- Choose the appointment time and date that best meets your needs.
- You will see a confirmation on the screen as well as receive a Confirmation E-Mail.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.