Changing Your Program (Major)
Students admitted for the Fall 2014 semester who wish to change their program (major) must do so prior to June 13, 2014. Please complete the following steps:
- Print and fill out the Change of Program (Major) Form
- Mail or fax the form to the address and number listed on the bottom left of the form (Admissions Office)
- Wait 5-7 business days for the Admissions Office to process the change and then register for an orientation session in your new program
PLEASE NOTE: If you have already registered for an Orientation Session and decided to change your major, please complete steps 1 and 2 above and then call the Office of Orientation to verify you can remain in your registered Orientation Session. Changing your program may result in having to change your registered Orientation Session - not all schools and colleges and programs (majors) participate in all Orientation Sessions.
If you missed the June 13 change of major deadline...
Some change of majors can be completed during orientation. Please attend your scheduled orientation session and visit the 'change of major' table at check-in.
The following schools and colleges and majors cannot be changed into during orientation including:
- Fox School of Business
- Boyer College of Music and Dance
- Tyler School of Art
- College of Health Professions - Nursing majors
These schools, colleges and majors have additional admissions requirements that must be completed. Please contact the Admissions Office at 215-204-7200.