Changing Your Program (Major)
Students who wish to change their program (major) PRIOR to June 14, 2013, should do the following:
- Print and fill out the Change of Program (Major) Form
- Mail or fax the form to the address and number listed on the bottom left of the form (Admissions Office)
- Wait 5-7 business days for the Admissions Office to process the change and then register for an orientation session in your new program
PLEASE NOTE: If you have already registered for an Orientation Session and decided to change your program, please complete steps 1 and 2 above and then call the Office of Orientation to verify you can remain in your registered Orientation Session. Changing your program may result in having to change your registered Orientation Session - not all schools and colleges and programs (majors) participate in all Orientation Sessions.
Students who wish to change their program (major) AFTER June 14, 2013, should do the following:
- Attend your scheduled Orientation Session**
- At check-in to orientation, go to the Change of Major table and Orientation Staff will assist you in changing your major at that time. You will be placed in a student group, advised, and schedule courses, in your new major.
**Some schools and colleges and majors cannot be changed into during orientation sessions including Boyer College of Music and Dance, Tyler School of Art, and College of Health Professions-Nursing. These majors have additional admissions requirements that must be completed. Please contact the Admissions Office at 215-204-7200.
**After June 14, If you are changing majors into College of Education, College of Engineering, School of Tourism and Hospitality Management, or University Studies/Undeclared, please call the Office of Orientation to verify the school or college is participating in your scheduled orientation session date.