Living Learning Communities
This community is passionate about turning conviction into action! For incoming first-year students who are interested in jump starting their leadership experience here at Temple the Leadership LLC is a personalized residential experience featuring:
- a for-credit leadership course
- peer mentoring
- service-learning trips
- a ropes course trip
- in-hall programs, and
- attendance to many other Student Leadership Challenge programs
At the end of the year, Leadership LLC residents will develop a personal sense of belonging and create a respectful, values-driven community and reflect upon personal strengths, goals, and passions in order to be impactful leaders in the community.
- Open to all majors
- Participate in all programs sponsored by the Leadership LLC Program.
- Participate in the for-credit course offered through the Leadership LLC Program.
- Participate in programs not limited to service trips, ropes course, in-hall programs and mentoring from upper-class student leaders
- In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.
How to join as an incoming student:
If you are an incoming first-year Temple University student and interested in becoming a part of our 2012-2013 Leadership Living Learning Community contact go to www.temple.du/housing for more information regarding how to apply when you sign up for your on-campus housing assignment.
For more information regarding other Living Learning Communities, visit the Housing website.
NOTE: LLLC residents do not automatically earn a set number of Leadership Diamond Points for living in the LLC. Leadership Diamond Points are earned through participation in designated Student Leadership Challenge programs and earned Experiential and Leadership Studies Academy activities.