Establishing a New LLC
Based on the increased demand and popularity of our Living Learning Communities Program, a number of departments, administrators, and students have approached us about forming new communities. A detailed proposal to form a new community is required for any community to be considered.
A new Living Learning Community proposals should contain the following:
- Name of proposed community
- Academic department/office co-sponsoring program
- Academic department/office representative and contact information
- Description of community and three to five learning outcomes
- Courses/experiential opportunities you would offer to the LLC residents
- What is the targeted student population (i.e., first-year, returning, mixed)
- Financial support department/office is able to contribute
Programs that are interested in being considered for the 2013-2014 academic year must submit completed proposals no later than October 15, 2013 to ensure all materials will be included in our Spring marketing campaign. All proposals should be submitted via email to LLCProgram@temple.edu.