Establishing a New LLC
Based on the increased demand and popularity of our Living Learning Communities Program, a number of departments, administrators, and students have approached us about forming new communities. A detailed proposal to form a new community is required for any community to be considered.
A new Living Learning Community proposals should contain the following:
- Name of proposed community
- Academic department/office co-sponsoring program
- Academic department/office representative and contact information
- Description of community and three to five learning outcomes
- Courses/experiential opportunities you would offer to the LLC residents
- What is the targeted student population (i.e., first-year, returning, mixed)
- Financial support department/office is able to contribute
The deadline to submit a new program proposal for the 2014-15 academic year was October 15, 2013.
All inquiries regarding future proposals should be submitted via email to LLCProgram@temple.edu.