Steps to Secure Accommodations in an LLC Program
- First pay the $250 housing deposit.
- New students pay this deposit by submitting their Tuition and Housing Deposit Forms; and
- Returning students can submit their deposits by logging into MyHousing and clicking on the Undergraduate Housing Deposit Form and paying on-line or submitting their deposits in person by printing the Undergraduate Housing Deposit Form and bringing it along with a check or money order to the University's Bursar's Office.
- After allowing one (1) business day for your deposit transaction to process, visit the TUportal, click on the MyHousing link under the "applications" section on the far left side of the page. Enter your AccessNet Username and Password to enter the TUportal.
- After clicking on the MyHousing link, you will enter the MyHousing Forms page, click on the link titled Housing On-Demand, and proceed to the Living Learning Community Application to apply for a Living Learning Community.
- Be sure to complete this application by the aforementioned deadline dates
- For returning students, the deadline to apply is March 8, 2013
- For new students, the deadline to apply is April 26, 2013
- Applications will be reviewed, and you will receive an e-mail confirming your approval or denial into the requested Living Learning Community.