School of Media and Communication
Our students are able to support one another in their academics, inform one another on SMC opportunities, encourage participation in clubs and activities, share experiences, as well as collaborate on projects. Past members have gotten involved in student government, leadership development and other campus programs such as Temple News, Temple Update and WHIP Radio. Their efforts and activities contribute to an informed and active student body.
The Media & Communication LLC is currently housed in Hardwick Hall.
- Students will be able to explain and discuss the role of communication in public life.
- Each student will create a final project reflecting upon their first year SMC-LLC experience.
- Students will collaborate on a media-related community service/service learning project.
- Must be registered in the School of Media and Communication.
- Participate in all programs sponsored by the School of Media and Communication (SMC) LLC Program.
- Participate in courses as directed by the School of Media and Communication LLC Program including the LLC Section of SMC Freshman Seminar.
- In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.