Leadership Living Learning Community
The program offers students the opportunity to explore their leadership style on a deep, consistent and continual basis through an intentionally-designed curriculum. The curriculum includes formal and informal opportunities to engage with and support the Temple community.
The Leadership LLC is currently housed in White Residence Hall.
- Participants will be engage in opportunities to explore their leadership style (Engage)
- Participants will have the opportunity to explore leadership opportunities and resources on campus (Develop)
- Participants will increasingly see themselves as capable and prepared for leadership (Develop)
- Participants will understand their role in the Temple community (Effective Community Engagement)
- Participants in their first year will complete the requirements for the Student Leadership Challenge and apply to become Diamond Leaders (Retain). Participants in the second year will remain active and complete requirements for the Diamond Leader program (Retention)
- Open to all majors.
- Participate in all programs sponsored by the Leadership LLC Program.
- Must take/ have previously taken the University Seminar 1001 course.
- Participate in the for-credit course offered through the Leadership LLC Program.
- Participate in programs including service experiences, ropes course trip, in-hall programs and mentoring by Diamond Leaders.
- In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.