Honors Living Learning Community
As the residential hub for members of the Honors Program, this community creates opportunities for high-achieving students to build a sense of community and transition smoothly to the campus community. Research shows that students learn better together (in community and shared spaces and academic experiences) and that creating intentional opportunities for students to engage with each other and the university facilitates their connection to the institution and promotes retention.
The Honors LLC is currently housed in 1300.
For more information please
Musu Davis, Program Administrator
- Develop positive relationships with faculty and staff through university seminars and lower level Honors courses.
- Build a sense of community among high-achieving students through unique programming opportunities provided by the Honors Activities Board, Honors Peer Mentors, Residential Peer Mentor, and Honors Program staff.
- Foster informal connections among upper and lower level Honors students as a result of the four-year housing option.
- Acceptance to the Honors Program.
- Complete a minimum of one (1) Honors course first semester at Temple and at least three (3) before the end of the first year.
- Participate in programs sponsored by the Honors Program LLC Program.
- In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.