Healthy Lifestyles Living Learning Community
If being healthy, active and substance free are important parts of your lifestyle, then this is the Living Living Community for you! Enjoy the opportunity to experience college with other like-minded students who are dedicated to their health, wellness, and academic success.
For more information, please contact:
Diedre Berry-Guy, Program Administrator
- Provide introductory health empowerment/health promotions experiences
- Provide additional work experiences for those who health-related career goals are well defined.
- To give meaning and relevance to traditional classroom, professional and general education courses through life and work experiences.
- Open to all majors.
- Maintain a substance free living space (i.e., alcohol, tobacco, drugs)
- Participate in two physical activity programs per semester (intramural team, gym class, regular academic course with fitness component, community race)
- Participate in College of Health Professions and Social Work Freshmen Seminar