Global Living Learning Community
Global Living Learning Community will provide domestic and international students an opportunity to build life-long relationships that will connect them both socially and intellectually and to acquire cross-cultural communication skills. As participants of this community, students will learn that while they may have cultural differences, they share many similar values and can succeed together by collaborating on projects to promote globalism on and off campus. This community will be composed of half domestic and half international students.
For more information, please contact:
Michelle Brito Barton
Education Abroad and Overseas Campuses
Associate Director, Office of International Affair
- Students will have the opportunity to enrich their classroom learning through team-based extra-curricular programming, experiential learning, and global community interaction.
- Students will develop leadership and team building skills by collaborating on projects to promote globalism to the university and community at large.
- This once credit course will help students develop the global competency skills that will enable them to navigate an ever more independent and diverse world.
- Open to all majors.
- Participate in for-credit course offered through the Global LLC Program
- Participate in programs sponsored by the Global LLC Program
- In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order to assign you to this LLC.