Fox School of Business (FOX)
This community is specifically designed for students admitted to the Fox School of Business. This community is designed for students with any business major. Students will enjoy a unique co-curricular experience focused on entrepreneurship and inspiring innovation within the community.
For more information, contact:
Jessica L Fischetti
The Fox School of Business enrolls a group of freshman business majors each year that want to be part of a peer-to-peer network that offers support both academically and socially. Enrolling in the Fox LLC enables you to take advantage of seminars, networking opportunities and upperclassman mentors to gain every advantage during college that will help you succeed in your career.
- Must be registered in the Fox School of Business.
- Students must maintain a GPA of at least a 2.5 in each academic term. If a 2.5 GPA is not maintained for the term, the student must attend a special academic enrichment workshop and show considerable improvement in the GPA for the next term. \
- Students are required to participate in at least one Business student organization on campus during their freshman year.
- Students must enroll in at least one course in the fall and spring terms with other FOX LLC students.
- Students must participate in the Leadership Challenge Program.
- Students must attend at least one academic enrichment workshop per term hosted by Temple University faculty, students and/or corporate professionals.
- Students must meet with the FOX LLC program manager in at least the fall and spring terms to evaluate program and personal goals.