Fox School of Business (FOX)
Students in the Fox Living Learning Community are able to create their own study groups and excel in their lower level business courses as they are taking the same courses. They are also able to hold each other accountable and help each other to continue to academically excel in their classes. The FOX LLC is provided with numerous resources through the university seminar and their assigned peer mentor and RA. They are also exposed to various networking and social activities early on so that they understand the importance of professionalism and getting to know other students and people within the business community.
The Fox LLC is currently housed in Morgan South Residence Hall.
- To expand learning beyond the classroom and provide a support network for students within the FOX School of Business
- Provide students with professional development opportunities
- Form relationships amongst students who have similar goals and interests and allow students to learn the benefit of networking
- Provide students with outside interaction with the FSBM advising office that will assist them with Temple and FOX resources
- Accepted to the Fox School of Business.
- Register for HRM1101 (Human Resource Management) and FOX LLC Freshman Seminar in the Fall semester.
- Register for LAW1101 for the Spring semester. Additional classes may also be offered to the Fox School of Business LLC residents.
- Participate in all programs sponsored by the Fox School of Business LLC Program.
- Participate in at least one business-oriented student organization by the end of the students’ first year.\n6. In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.
- For points #2 and #3, seats will be reserved in specific sections and you will register for those sections during orientation and/or registration.