Living Learning Communities
Temple Living Learning Communities (LLCs) are residential communities of students and faculty who share a common interest.
Each LLC brings together a challenging curriculum with co-curricular experiences that expand learning beyond the classroom and integrate it with daily campus life.
Why join an lLC?
- Develop partnerships with faculty and staff who share your interests and goals.
- Increase satisfaction with overall academic experience and persist at a higher rate.
- Enhance your connection with Temple University and the city of Philadelphia.
- Ease your transition into a large university.
- Participate in social activities on campus and around Philadelphia.