General Policies and Procedures
Students requesting disability housing accommodations will have the option of adding roommates to fill their unit if space is available or if applicable due to their request.
The University Housing & Residential Life staff carefully selects room layouts from their inventory to accommodate students with a broad range of disabilities.
Accommodation Spaces Available:
- Single and double wheelchair accessible rooms
- ADA compliant accessible bathrooms w/grab bars
- Roll-in showers with chair and/or bench
- Keyless entry door systems in designated rooms
- Rooms with kitchen facilities
- Rooms equipped with strobe light for hearing impaired
- Single rooms to accommodate personal care attendant services
- Emergency call buttons in designated areas
- Use of approved durable medical equipment