Living Learning Communities
Temple Living Learning Communities offer dedicated residential communities of students and faculty, who share a common passion: their enthusiasm for learning. The goal? To bring together a challenging curriculum with co-curricular experiences that expand learning beyond the classroom and integrate it with daily campus life.
Part of the curriculum includes opportunities for student-created programming that complements the classroom, and we find the responsibility expected of Temple LLC students is often its own learning tool.
Living Learning Communities Program Goals:
- Develop partnerships with faculty and staff
- Dialogue with peers about academic and social issues outside the classroom.
- Increase satisfaction with overall academic experience and persist at a higher rate
- Enhance students' connection with Temple University and the city of Philadelphia
- Increase satisfaction with their transition into a large university