Select Your Housing


Housing and Meal Plan Rates For Upcoming Academic Year

Rates for housing and meal plans are generally approved by the Board of Trustees by April 1 of the Spring semester. Once rates have been approved for the next academic year, MyHousing and the University Housing and Residential Life website will be updated.

Click here for the latest Housing and Meal Plan Rates.

Canceling and Releasing from the Housing and Meal Plan License

Students can cancel their housing prior to their moving onto campus.

Following move-in, students must submit a request to be released from their housing and meal plan license.

The attached links detail information about these policies and procedures. The Office of Assignments and Billing manages these processes. For specific questions, please contact our office during normal business hours Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at (215) 204-7184 and ask for Customer Service Representative Mrs. Jakki Johnson. Students can also contact Mrs. Johnson directly at (215) 204-3280 or by e-mailing her at Students are highly encouraged to review the Undergraduate and Graduate Terms and Conditions available on the MyHousing Forms Page via the TUportal.

Submitting a Request to Cancel the Housing and Meal Plan License

Submitting a Request to Release from the Housing Contract

The following links address the procedures with regards to our policies in requesting a release from your housing contract.

For Summer Residents, please use the two forms below:

Request To Change or Cancel Dining Service Agreement

Request To Cancel or Release from 2014 Summer Housing

Undergraduate Housing Deposit Form

Current students desiring to submit a housing deposit must obtain the current housing deposit form and submit the form with payment to the Bursar's Office. This form is available on the "forms" tab on the MyHousing website. Students can submit their housing deposit payment on-line or in-person at the University's Bursars Office.

Housing for Returning Juniors and Seniors

Housing accommodations will be available for students entering their junior and senior year as long as they lived on campus the previous year. We anticipate offering several hundred spaces during the annual Housing Selection Process for students who have expressed an interest in remaining in on-campus housing who submit the $250 housing deposit. The Office of University Housing and Residential Life will provide regularly updates with regard to the Housing Selection Process and the availability of additional accommodations for upper class students throughout the process.

Please feel free to call the Office of University Housing and Residential Life at (215) 204-7184 to speak to a staff member. We look forward to assisting you in identifying housing options for the upcoming school year and addressing any additional questions or concerns you may have.