Cable TV service is included in the room rate. Please be aware of the following limitations imposed by our cable provider:
- There is ONE cable outlet per room, which requires connection to a receiver that is provided by Temple University.
- The receiver can provide a signal to one TV.
- A cable splitter will allow the same signal to be sent to multiple TVs, but each will receive the same channel signal, as selected at the receiver.
- It is strongly recommended that residents discuss TV use and ownership with their roommate(s) prior to arrival. You will need to provide a coaxial cable to connect your television to the cable receiver. Rooms receive an expanded basic cable package through Xfinity.
- Residents have an option to upgrade their cable package, by entering into an agreement with our current cable service provider.