On-Campus Living

Featured Video:

Room Consolidation

University Housing has the exclusive right to consolidate resident rooms in order to maintain occupancy and accommodate additional students in University housing. In units where vacancies exist, a resident may be asked to relocate to a similar room within University housing.

Consolidation may occur within the same residence hall or between residence halls, but not between campuses or between a campus and Temple-sponsored housing sites. The Office of University Housing and Residential Life will incur the telecommunications connection costs assessed by the Office of Telecommunications when a student is required to consolidate in a Temple-owned residence hall.