Room Change Process
There are three room change periods during the academic year. The week prior to each room change, students will need to submit a Room Change Request via Housing On-Demand. During the week of Room Change, students will be required to meet with representatives from the Office of Assignments and Billing prior to starting the room change process.
Students are also required to meet with their building administrators, such as the Front Desk Manager, RA, and/or RD, to properly check-in and check-out of their spaces.
The following dates detail the process:
- Students can submit Room Change Requests beginning on Aug. 26
- Room Change Meetings begin Sept. 2
- Students can submit Room Change Requests beginning on Nov. 4
- Room Change Meetings begin Nov. 11
- Students can submit Room Change Requests beginning on Jan. 20
- Room Change Meetings begin Jan. 27
Note: Room Change meetings are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis
Dates for Room Change Process
- Fall 2013: August 26- September 6, 2013
- Mid-Semester 2012: November 4 - November 15, 2013
- Spring 2013: January 20 - January 31, 2014
Click on the Room Change Request icon below to submit your request for a room change.
By clicking this request form, you are agreeing to the policies and procedures for changing your room accommodation and will be contacted on a first-come, first-served basis to schedule an appointment with the Assignments and Billing Office to discuss your request.