Sexual Assault and Interpersonal Violence
Many individuals on college campuses are affected by interpersonal violence, including sexual assault, domestic violence, or stalking. If you are a victim or know someone who is, we can help you get the help and support you need at Temple University.
- Types and Definitions - Learn about the different types of sexual assault and interpersonal violence.
- Victims of Sexual Assault - Find out what to do if you have been sexually assaulted.
- Stalking - Learn more about stalking and how to get help.
- Men and Prevention - Learn how men can prevent sexual violence.
- Consent - Understand the importance of consent.
- Help a Friend - What to do if you see someone in danger of being assaulted.
- Resources - Information and help from on- and off-campus sources.